LindyBug 2018 was a blast and LindyBug 2019 is on its way ! We are hard at work to bring you this years edition of the LindyBug Bucharest Festival !
This years festival will feature:
- 6 extraordinary teachers from the international swing dance community
- 8 hours of main classes as well as many tasters
- 3 parties
- 2 live bands
- performances and competitions
- city tour
Stay tuned! More information about teachers, bands and other surprises are on the way!
Slow Bug registrations will only be available until the 16’th of July.
The count down to LindyBug 2019 has started ! See you in October!
Get your PASS today
Beginner You’ve been taking Lindy Hop classes for minimum 6 months. You can lead/follow basic steps with little efforts, but might make mistakes when it comes to more difficult figures. You feel comfortable doing steps/figures such as: basic 8-count, swing out, 6-count figures, inside/outside turn, Texas Tommy, promenade, basic Charleston step.
You’ve been taking Lindy Hop classes for at least 1 year. You started traveling to international camps/workshops and manage to cope with leading/following very well. You’ve got a variety of figures in your arsenal and can improvise to music from time to time. You can handle fast music, as well. You should be also familiar with jazz steps and some choruses such as Shim Sham.
A minimum of 2 years experience is required in order to register at this level. You go regularly to international camps/workshops in advance level. You have no problem with leading, following, improvisation, fast music and also slow music. You are skilled in jazz steps and also other dance techniques such as balboa, shag or Charleston.
Before registering please make sure to read our terms and conditions.
- The registration process is modeled after a normal e-commerce shopping operation. Click on either the register now or go to the desired section by clicking on one of buttons above.
- Once there, select the desired type of pass and add it to your cart. At this point your cart has updated to reflect the selected pass. A small icon also appeared in the bottom of the screen (footer) showing you the contents of your cart.
- At this point you can continue browsing and return to your registration at any time by clicking on the Festival->Your Pass menu entry or on the cart menu in the footer area.
- When you are ready to finish your registration go to your cart and click proceed to checkout.
- When you are ready to register click on checkout and fill the form with relevant information
- Be sure to select the appropriate level for your classes (selecting between intermediate, advanced intermediate and advanced) and give us your partners name if you have one
- When you have filled the checkout form make sure to tick “I agree” for the terms and conditions
- Then and only then you can click on “Place Order”
- After placing the order you will be redirected to the credit/debit card payment portal where you will fill in your credit/debit card payment information with our payment partner PlatiOnline
Please make sure to fill everything out with precise information before checking out.
Please note that when checking out, the order can take up to 30 sec for processing.
Information on the available levels can be found below.
Your card will be charged ahead of time for the Lindy Bug 2019 Festival which will take place between the 5th and 7th of October.
What happens next
After you register using the e-commerce type page the following things will happen:
- You will receive an email with your order (registration) number; don’t be afraid if the numbers have 4 digits (they are generated automatically by the payment platform)
- After your payment is processed you will receive a confirmation or denial of payment email from our payment partner, PlatiOnline (we will also be notified of your payment)
- If your payment has been approved we will place your order in the completed state and you will get another email notifying you about this
The order completion mail IS your e-ticket with your order number that you have to PRINT and bring with you on your trip to Lindy Bug Bucharest